Saturday, July 15, 2006

Agony and Ecstacy (in some order)

We had section party today! The tradition here in IIML is every section has party once every month. The basic importance is that you meet all the people in your class in an informal atmosphere. So this is quite an unique experience as you see the guy who answers every alternate question in the class dancing to the tunes of *Summer of 69*
Got royal bumps as all July birthdays were celbrated together :(

The other day, a sequence of events took place which were quite coincidental.

14:00
I was reading a friend's blog whose Father had just passed away.And he had posted the entry titled *My Father's last letter to me* .The letter was quite touching!

15:00
I received an inland letter from my Mother. My Mother prefers snailmail to e-mail.

21:30 (I may sound a bit self-flattering, but can't help!)
I tried calling up my parents at Mumbai but I got *network problem* message on mobile

One of my friends told me told me that one of her friends was very unlucky. His parent died in a mishap.

And at this point a shivering went through my body, somehow all events seemed to be related to each other. I just couldn't gather enough courage to tell my friend that I am worried :(
It was one of those incidents when the words are at the tip of your toungue, but emotions drink them.

22:00
Talked to people at home.

oops!.Sorry for missing an important entry in the sequence:

1825:Mumbai bombblasts

My heart goes to all those who sufferred in Mumbai blasts and kudos to the spirit of this lovely city!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude !!! u still hv ur amazing time management skills it seems...with 7 courses and projects u still find time to write these blogs...

lekin lagta hai tu apne aap ko jyada hero samajhne laga hai...sweet etc. jo likha hai..mujhe roj 10 lakdiyaan sweet kahti hai but i dont go around broadcasting it like an unstoppable maniac !

Anonymous said...

I used to think that m the only one who calls u sweet:D..i think u are having a great time thr;)

White said...

I used to think that m the only one who calls u sweet:D..i think u are having a great time thr;)

Add to Technorati Favorites